Pellon Natural Cotton Batting with Scrim - Needle Punched 90" wide is sold by the yard. This batting is lightweight, soft, and breathable; making it perfect for all season use. It is needle punched with a stabilizing scrim for added durability. Great for machine or hand quilting up to 10" apart. The roll size of this item is 40 yards, when ordering more than 40 yards it will come in multiple cuts. We will fill your order in the longest cut(s) that we can based on inventory availability.
- Brand: Pellon
- Needle Punched with a Stabilizing Scrim
- 100% Cotton
- Made in the USA
Pellon Natural Cotton Batting Roll with Scrim 90"x 1yd Needle Punched
- Color: Natural
- 100% Natural Heavily-Needled Cotton Batting
- Super soft, flexible and easy-to-stitch
- Beautiful Drape
- Loft: 1/16″
- Shrinkage: 3-5%
- Stitch Distance: 4″
- Cotton and Cotton Blend battings can shrink up to 3-5%. To avoid shrinkage prior to use, we suggest you soak the batting in hot water for 20 minutes. DO NOT AGITATE WHEN WET. Gently wring or press out excess water and lay flat to dry. After your quilt is complete, you can machine wash cold on a gentle cycle and dry in dryer on low setting for best results.
- Washable by hand or machine. Dry cleanable.